Tuesday, August 30, 2011

If it's meant to be......



I often find myself saying these words to the ones who are going though a difficult time, suffering with one adversity or another. I feel as though these words, backed with empathy, hold a kind of comforting truth about what's to be.

I think it's nice to know that if things do not work out as you had intended, the reason may be that the universe has something greater planned for you, and wants you to look forward to the positive prospect of it all.

And so, dear reader, I say to you "If it's meant to be, it will be", in order to comfort and guide you to a better place that awaits, for we all deserve to be happy and secure.


1 comment:

  1. This is so true though it is hard to imagine a better time is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete